Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Horrifying photos

We have already discovered that I have a lot of weird fears.

I discussed at some point last week that I will not willingly put my hand somewhere I can't see into.

I just remembered something else that gives me the heebie jeebies.

Before I begin, let me explain to you that I love swimming pools. They are all clean and nice and there are no water plants. Typically, you can see the bottom.

But I hate the skimmer. I don't mind taking the lid off to look in there, but I will not reach in from poolside.

So you can imagine my horror when I found this picture:

(Photo compliments of Liberty Pool & Spa)

THERE'S A BABY IN THE SKIMMER!!!

I'll be curled up under my desk if you need me. Maybe not. Its dark under there. There could be things lurking.

No comments: