Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Speaking of old flames

even ones that didn't burn very brightly (more like a light flicker, actually. more smoke than fire...)

I missed a 2am call from Biker Bob the other night. he didn't leave a message, I didn't call him back to see what was up. I figure it was either an accident, or he was drunk. Either way, I still don't really have anything to say to him and I had forgotten his number was even in my phone. I think I will remedy that. Finally going to take T out too. We're still friends, but email friends, not phone call friends and he probably changed the number when he moved anyway.

5 comments:

Buzz said...

Man there's a drunk dial from an old flame is definitely a unique experience.

Probably the right move to take them out of the phone.

Buzz said...

replace "there's" with "the" sorry

Ginamonster said...

it has been done.

Rich | Championable said...

My old AA sponsor and I were talking about making amends and old girlfriends, and he said to me that the best way to make amends to an ex is by never, ever talking to her again.

:-)

Ginamonster said...

Rich, I often agree. Then I chat it up with one of he three men I still talk to. Sometimes it's possible to remain friends. In the case of Biker Bob, I never thought we would. I haven't missed his company.