Dink, who used to be Bonanza Jellybean but changed over, posted this today. Or maybe yesterday, I'm not sure. But that's not the point.
The point is that she listed 7 Silly Mundane things she could not do without. And invited us all to do the same. So go read hers:
and here are mine. And no, I don't REALLY know how to make that a link, I mean, I can figure it out, I have done it before, but I have things I am supposed to be doing right now.
1. My family. and no, this is not a cop out. I really don't know what I would do without them. I include my friends in this too. I am blessed with some of the most amazing friends. Which was GOING to be my post for today being as that my new friend Beau (www.beauhufford.com)totally hooked me up computerwise last night complete with instruction, and I only have C to thank, once again, as usual, for being so very cool and supportive and like I told him last night, almost as excited about my business as I am which totally keeps me motivated (both of them) and ON FIRE about improving and being the best lil soapmaker ever. (they are roomates. not THAT kind.)
2. My tweezers. I'm a tweezing fiend. I seriously kind of dread having children just because I know I would be as obsessive about the condition of their eyebrows as I am about mine. And no one should tweeze a baby's brows. really.
3. My Couch quilt. there are few things in this world that will make me feel as if I'm truly relaxing than scrunching up on my couch with my quilt and reading or knitting. and eating cookies. I will giggle with glee all day after an evening of this indulgence.
4. Baby. I never knew a critter could light my life the way that parrot does.
5. Crafty Supplies. I must be busy at all times. I knit, spin, and sometimes embroider everywhere I go. It keeps me awake, it keeps me focused. It keeps me sane.
6. Books. 'nuff said.
7. Foot covers. Somewhere along the way I turned anti-barefoot. (I think it was when I lived in the sticks. we either had dirt roads or wilderness all around the house. ever step on a live oak leaf? they stick in your feet. ever been bitten by a piss ant? ever stopped dead in your tracks because there was a 5ft rattler in your way?)I am barefooot for about 1/2 hour during my waking day (unless I am on the beach. I don't sleep in socks) otherwise there is generally something on my feet. I like socks because they give me the coverage but I keep the flexibility. not slipper socks though because they have that sticky stuff on the bottom. I just can't bear to have dirty feet. I'm a nut. you have no idea how much of one. whatever. footies rock. without something on my feet I either walk on my toes or flex my feet so I am only walking on the tips of my toes and my heels.