Thursday, March 22, 2007

I had to know if it is true (and HNT)



Bossman is always telling me that he can tell when I'm smiling (usually because (he thinks) I got some) because he can see my cheeks pop up at the sides of my head.

Today, I was walking to my car when a man drives up beside me and tells me that I have the prettiest smile in town. After I thanked him, I asked if he can see me smiling from behind. I wouldn't have asked but he drove up from behind and I had never seen him before in my life. He just laughed.

So of course I had to take a picture of me smiling from behind. I would like to make the following observations regarding a part of my body I don't see very often.

"Hey! my hair looks pretty cool! I didn't know it was a figure eight today!"(I don't check the back of my head, I just fix and go)
"Damn I have a scrawny neck"
"HEY! you CAN'T see me smiling from behind! Bossman's full of shit!" but I already knew that. So happy HNT, from the back of my head.

7 comments:

NWJR said...

Your hair reminds me of a seahorse.

Rich | Championable said...

I think you need to post a shot of you NOT smiling, too. Else there's no baseline against which to compare.

I can't believe I'm taking this post seriously.

Heh.

Later.

Sensei said...

You can tell when people, who do not have much fat on their neck, are cmiling, even when behind them, because the muscles that raise the cheeks follow the neck line under the ears. The ears normally raise slightly.

Side Note: Women need to smile more. It lowers the percieved age of said woman by 20%.

Buzz said...

I can't tell either way, but I like the way you put your hair up. Does it feel too tight though?

Gary said...

I like this picture. Very elegant.

Chickie said...

I love your hair! It looks so healthy.

Ginamonster said...

nwjr: thanks. I never knwo quite what is going on back there. glad I can help inspire your imagination in a completely non dirty way. Unless you have a thing for seahorses, in which case, eew.

Rich: What do you mean you're questioning the seriousness of my post? This is a very serious post

Sensei: oh. Then Rich is right, I should have done a comparison. In other news, I tend to wander around grinning like a idiot most of the time, which makes me what, 6? (21. I can live with that)

Buzz: It's not really too tight, otherwise it starts to hurt.

Thanks Gary!

Chickie: Thanks. When it's up, you can't see my big blonde afro.