Wednesday, August 29, 2007

No title.

So, even though I giggle a little when I think of Cowboy (who expressed a little bit of interest last night on the phone, or at least I took it that way) I have learned not to put all my eggs in one basket and I am still chatting with other guys. (no other dates lately)

Anyway, there's one fellow I have been chatting with since I got here. Although I was not interested in him romantically, his title says "just looking for friends" and his profile underlines this. He quickly wanted to chat online, but since I was using Poo's computer, I didn't feel right about that. He suggested chatting at work, but that most certainly not allowed. Once I got my set up in my room, I gave him my email address so that he didn't have to keep paying to talk to me. For some reason, his emails didn't arrive. He suggested IM, I let him know I am on Yahoo Messenger. (and that is enough for me) The following is copied from out converstions.

He:
So may i ask when you will be online again?

Me:
Might be later tonight, I am going to go be social with the roomies.

He:
ok thank you
(later) probably should have re-phrased that. when will you actually be able to talk. I am battin a 1000 trying to get you to at least say hi :)

Me:
I can be difficult that way. I don't spend an extreme amount of time in my room because I like to be social and I spend most of my workday on the computer. So at home, it's hit and miss. I never know when I will get distracted from whatever it is I am doing and see what is on my computer. I WAS hiding from the bananas in the kitchen, but now I'm hungry so out I go!

He:
So why did you even bother contacting me if you werent really going to take this seriously. Your making about 0 effort and i have to chase you down for you to even say hi to me. Why even have a profile?

Me:
I'm sorry, last I checked, you contacted me. And I said I think we could be friends based on the fact that your profile states that you are looking for friends. Or was that just a way to get women to be comfortable with you?

It seems to me that I have been as friendly with you as I have with anyone else. I gave you my email address, I don't know why your emails weren't going through. I gave you my yahoo screen name, and you didn't try to chat that way. I made it pretty clear that I don't spend all night on my computer so that you wouldn't think I was ignoring you. I'm not sure what else you expect from me. If I frustrate you, I am sorry. Some people don't know how to handle me and that's ok. I wish you the best.

OOH! I feel a bit of DRAMA coming on!

2 comments:

Not So Anonymous Michelle said...

Wow, what a creep!

Ginamonster said...

yeah, there's a lot of them. I think you've forgotten because you and your husband are happy and you don't ever have to date again.