Saturday, August 04, 2007

I'm thinking that English is a second language

I'm not poking fun. Not really. But this is funny. I will be politely refusing. Quoted verbatum this time.


“i'm a funny gay looking loyalty....”

My ideal match would look like,a fun and friendly girls doesn't matter a baby, and the most important respect and loyalty.

The things I usually do on weekends are go out and eat in a good restaurant watch some movie on summer time spend time out of the city maybe in california or some travel.

An interesting habit that I have is,read a good book.

To me, the most important thing in life is god a good relation.god like my father.

My feeling on love-at-first-sight is yes is a good signal.

1 comment:

THW said...

This guy must be the same one writing those Nigerian money emails that clog up my spam box.

I can't believe guys actually think using pour grammur is go-eeng to land dem hot chiks. Neber mind punctuashun.