Monday, August 27, 2007

the best laid plans

So, I've been feeling fluffier than usual, a state that has only gotten worse since I moved to the great state of NV. I'm thinking it's because I've been eating a lot of ice cream and drinking a lot of soda. Like one or more a day to my previous no more than 1 a week. I won't get into all the steak and potatoes or the beer brats I had for dinner last night.

Since my work hours got changed to 8:00 am, I decided I would take the opportunity to get up and go to the gym. And I did! But the door was locked. Not to be put off, I thought I would take a jog around the apartments. I might have gone one tenth of a mile before I was so tired and out of breath that I had to stop. Poo says it's the higher altitude. I think that after a month, I should be acclimated. So I will keep on trying.

And I am going to start keeping track of what I eat. And how much water I drink. I'm constantly feeling dehydrated here. Here's to improving my health.

No comments: