Friday, August 17, 2007

Get a life

SO someone posted all sorts of crap about the boss and I on craigslist. It seems to me that if they have nothing better to do than to rant and rave on craigslist, I mean, if they really want a place to rave, they should get a blog, right?

Or, you know, maybe they should be out looking for a job instead of fooling around on the internet. (Yes I know the internet is an excellent place to get a job and that craigslist is a fantastic online resource. I'm just mad and doing my best not to respond (on craigslist) to what was posted.) Oh, and get their facts strait. I may have worked in a barn, but it was a 180 million dollar barn. and the golf course might have weeds, but I prefer to call them native vegetation. and when PGA hosts a tournament there this October? Enough said.

Grr. grr. GRRR!

3 comments:

Sensei said...

I am going to have to check out Reno's Craiglist. Under what subject?

Ginamonster said...

rants and raves

Not So Anonymous Michelle said...

Wow, I have to take a look at that. I can see why it's hard not to respond!