Monday, March 07, 2005

First Nights

Spent my first nights in my new home this weekend, and I love it. I don't want to leave, although I am overwhelmed by the amount of stuff I have collected over the years. Some of it is cool, but most of it is junk, that I can't seem to get rid of because I'm a pack rat, but I don't want to deal with it because I know it's crap.
I did get my kitchen mostly put together, which is great because Mr. Now is going to come over tonight and cook dinner for me and whatever roomates happen to be around. Maybe I can convince him to hook up the TV. This sounds terrible, but I have never done it. There has always been a man around to do it for me. Of course the same can be said about changing a tire, but that's not too hard. The electronics though? nah, I'll find a man to do it for me. Is that sexist? yup. But I will gladly cook and clean while it is being done, and rub some feet when the job is complete. So the sexism goes both ways. Actually, it depends on the feet. I've seen some nasty toes in my time.

No comments: