Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Epiphany

Suddenly, today, I realized that I no longer desire to be famous. or known. Once, I did. I just didn't know what would take me there. I like public speaking, I do sing, although I have developed a nasty case of stage fright. I just always knew that I would make some huge difference in the world.

I think it may be that for this moment, and I pray that it is not brief, I am satisfied with my life. Sure, I have my issues and mini dramas, but honestly, at this moment in time, I don't feel like I need anything more than what I have. It feels really good. what does that have to do with fame and fortune? I am not sure. I think I just wanted to feel important and recognised. Like I am more than just a face in the crowd, someone more important than everyone else. Someone loved.

I don't think I need it from them anymore. I have it from myself. Wow. Please, please let this last forever.

No comments: