Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Every Day Stuff

The kitchen sink at my house is clogged so I have been filling a dish pan and dumping it out instaed of allowing water to drain. Ah, country life. When I told my boss about it, he had the following to say:

"Eew, your throwing out the chunks too!"
"Yes." I replied, "The bugs will eat them"
"The bugs will eat the soap, and it will kill them"
"oh yeah."

He then proceeded to tell me all about how the food would form a quivering jelly-like mass in the back yard. Then it will be hit by lightning and form the blob. The blob will then go about eating everything. Between the two of us, we decided that it whould be translucent and you would be able to see all the stuff it had consumed. I said "eew" and he had a good giggle.

Made a meatloaf for the BF last night. I think I overcooked it, but he and BoyRoomate didn't complain. GirlRoomate did not come home. I think she is avoiding the place since she had a run in with out housemate "Tom". Either that or she found a man. I am not going to discount either theory because well, they could actually both be true! I know I was gone all weekend, but I have not seen her since last week. I miss her! I was going to send her a text message, but I left my phone at home.

Something wrong with the concept of Meatloaf. It's a loaf. of meat. Sure, you spice it, add some egg and oatmeal. Squirt on some katsup. but even with swirly little katsup designs, it's still a loaf. of meat. Man it sure does taste good.

No comments: