Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Stuff

first, my sister has something important to say.
http://www.lzymzy.blogspot.com/

I have few more camping stories, but I think I will save them for later.

I am having a difficult time with coworker today. no, she hasn't done anything, it's an attitude. and between her and my boss I am very frustrated. I wonder if I can wait until my review do discuss these things. I almost brought them up in today's meeting but thought it wouldn't be a good idea. It might be ok in their world that she should do all the work while I sit around looking for things to do, but it isn't ok in mine. She fights any attempt to regain duties.

I don't feel like a team. I hate that. Feeling this way makes me feel petty. And I hate that too. I don't belive in squabbles. There really is enough work to go around if it were just redistributed.

No comments: