Monday, May 07, 2007

The interview

I almost forgot about PChef's interview! It made me feel like a rockstar-and I don't mean the drink. In fact, I think when I am done with it I shall go flip on the Guns n Roses and dance around in my banjo pants for a bit.



Everybody needs a pair of pink banjo pants. and this picture? makes my ass look small. must have been that whole half hour I spent in the exercize room today. Or it's the fact that I didn't take a picture of my butt...MY GOD! I have zombie hands!

So here it is!


1. After you die, you are given the chance to be reborn as an animal, which animal would you choose?

HMMM. Animals are so incredibly cool that it's hard to choose. And looking around the office, I don't get a whole lot of inspiration since I am surrounded by Potato Heads. I don't think I can come back as one of those. Oh, there's also a monkey and a sock "lemur"



HMMM. I think I would be some sort of feline. big or small. Because I'm a carnivore at heart (hmm. do I want steak for dinner?) and if you pet me enough, I purr.

2. What is the most important thing you've accomplished in your life?

Building a relationship with my family. I see so many that don't get along, who can't stand each other, and I know how blessed I am to have mine. Without them I would be nothing. I also consider it a great accomplishment that I have made peace with my Step Dad. While I will never forget everything that happened back then, at least I can now see through the eyes of an adult that he did the best he could in a situation that I have to admit, I wouldn't choose. It has allowed me to start to build a relationship with him and his "new" little family. I can't imagine my life without him, jill, and the twins even if I don't see them often. That's a big step considering there was a time when I would have been happy to never see him again.

3. After your death, an author will write your biography. What will the title be and who will play you in the movie version?
OOH! It would be something like "Smiling Through the Tears" and I would be played by Scarlett Johanson. She's the only star currently in Hollywood who's boobs are as nice as mine.

4. If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be?

My father. I try to accept him, but I just can't. I want him to be the man I know he can be, but he has allowed his sickness and his drugs to take over his life. I want him to know his grandkids, I want him to have a relationship with his children. What I do accept is that his is a sick man with a serious addiction. and he blames everyone else for his problems. Without proper psychiactric help, he will never be the man he once was. And he won't admit that he needs it. Nor will he admit he has a drug problem. If ever he wants to be a productive member of society, get clean and act like an adult, I will welcome him back into my life. Until then, I won't hold my breath, I'll just remember the good times, like how I only catch fish when I go fishing with him. And how he makes the world's best omlettes.

5. If you were to write a personal ad, what would it say?

Silly, crafty, smartass seeks handsome drug free man with similar attributes to share cookies and laughter. Must like birds, yarn, Disney Movies and soap. Good conversation and a sense of humor is a must. ADD and Witchcraft Tolerant. Shower singers a plus. Must also think banjo pants are sexy.

No comments: