Friday, August 31, 2012

Little Bliss list

Good morning! Things have been going... better. It's been a busy week and the next couple plan to be busy too, but there's lots of excitement in the air. Here is my little bliss list for the week!

1. Getting organized. Not only am I clearing things out, but i have started to make a list of things I need to do around the house. Room by room, I went through and started noting things. Some are small, some are big. Some will cost money, and some I can do with materials on hand. I have already started knocking out the list and while I know it will continue to grow, it feels good to accomplish, and to treat my house like a properly planned project rather than an overwhelming mess.

2. I gave myself the first part of my birthday present this week and I LOVE IT.

3. I knocked out a couple of reasonably sized bills this week. Not by paying them, but by calling to either pay them (insurance took care of that one) or to dispute the charges. The dispute went as well as it could considering I learned that my old dentist had several strokes over the last year, but the good news is, that they are writing off the $270 in charges I never incurred. You can imagine my shock at opening that bill!! I wish my old dentist good health.

It's a pretty small list this week. Not because I am unhappy, but because it went by so dang fast!!

Thanks to Liv Lane for hosting such a positive exercise each week!

No comments: