Friday, March 30, 2012

Multipliers

It's been a couple of weeks since I have particiapted in Liv Lane's little bliss list. And I have to say that those two weeks have been some of the most perfect and blissful times. It would take me all day to list out everything that has happened to make me smile, so I list what I can remember right now...

Watching the sunset and dancing in the kitchen.
My flowers are starting to bloom
I'm getting my house in order again
Planning trips
Spreading the joy



The dance party looked a little bit like this...

 
Being thankful every day for all the gifts, past present and future. I really am so very, very blessed

Copyright for the image above belongs to Bill Waterson. Thank you Bill, for all the wonderful smiles over the years.

2 comments:

Meg Boone said...

Love the dance party, we have them on a regular basis in my house. Thanks for sharing the bliss!

Lorinda.C.F said...

One of the best images ever! Glad your life has been so blissful of late. Hope this week treats you just as well!