Friday, March 09, 2012

Little Bliss List




It's been an... Interesting week to say the least. A rollercoaster at best. But that doesn't mean that I haven't been able to find things to be blissful about!

1. Reconnecting with an old friend.
2. BRATTY IS BACK IN THE OFFICE! With her return, things went, ahhhh.
3. Spontaneous dinner with another friend. We had chocolate cake and ice cream for dessert. hee hee.
4. Got some knitting done this week. I'm not done with the project, but knowing I made progress is good.
5. I'm moving back into a "get my life in order" phase. Which is good because I was derailed for a little bit and I don't like it when that happens.

To see other people's bliss list and perhaps to join in the fun, head on over to Liv Lane's blog! She's good people with neat things to say.

3 comments:

Sabrina DS said...

Hi,
I know roller coasters too, they're tiring at some point!
Greetings from France

Snap said...

Roller Coasters can be exciting or a real pain. Hang in there! Nice to meet with a friend and eat dessert first!!!!!!!!!!!! Wishing you a bliss filled week!

scrapwordsmom said...

I do the Bliss List, too!!

So happy you are joining in my class. I think you will love it and hopefully learn something to refresh your life:)

See you in class.

Leslie
XOXO