Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A rare dream post

I don't generally share my dreams because they are never as interesting in the retelling as they were in the experience. Last night was a little different.

I dreamed that I was being stalked by a serial killer who was killing people just to terrorize me. He would send me pictures and newspaper clippings and body parts. Gooey body parts, not like, arms and legs and stuff. Sometimes, he would even kill the people in a manner wher I could see them die but I couldn't see where he was. Like the person who fell out of nowhere onto an iron fence in the middle of a party.

It was creepy. It was scary. It was graphic.

I really need to stop watching Dexter before bed.

2 comments:

Sensei said...

My dream interpreter training indicates that you are sick of stories about pink slime and are craving a real cheeseburger.

Ginamonster said...

I am ALWAYS craving a real cheeseburger!