Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Of Pirates and worms

My friend Eddie sent me this. This time, I KNOW I heard a can of worms being opened...For her or against her, This may not have been the best of ideas. I think the people in charge are going to be awfully busy sifing through the replies...

http://www.hillaryclinton.com/action/firstpost/?sc=x101

In other news, I found this on someone's blog yesterday. I'd tell you whos, but I can't remember. All I know is that I linked from Mist1, because I figure if I go to every person on her list, I might be able to figure out which one is her sister.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007030500,00.html

Um. They look kind of bulky and uncomfortable.

Wayne came in last night all concerned that I was offended by their use of the stinky weed. I told him it doesn't offend me, I just don't care to associate with it. That doesn't mean I can't hang out and be friends, I will just be skipping the pot parties. Since CC came in too, I was reminded that he is cute and interesting and that I MUST stick to my principles. Without principles, what do I have? What kind of person would I be if I made exception for the first handsome face that tested them?

Wayne also said he had a friend he wants to introduce me to. Someone my age and "strait" as in doesn't do anything he isn't supposed to do. Which sounds terribly dull to me, but, Wayne thinks of me that way so it's obvious he sees what he wants to see and makes his opinions. I mean, I know I'm a bit on the goody-two-shoes side of things but I also know how to have a good time.

SO ANYWAY, I decided that this called for a visit to my favorite Oracle. When I got home, I went strait to the Magic Pirate Head and asked if I would be interested in said friend. It said I would. So I asked if we would date. and the answer was, "Yo Ho, Maybe So!" I left it alone after that. Interesting. Since it said I won't be meeting the next man I will date this week, I don't have anything to be worried about.

I'm starting to become frightened of my reliance on the advice of the Magic Pirate Head. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop, It just means that I might have a problem.

I might have another problem too. Last night I wandered into the bathroom at work because I had business in there. Do you know what I found? Wool. Tucked into the waistband of my underwear. Sheep's wool. No a lot, but enough to tell me that I spend way too much time playing with wool in my house and not enogh time watching TV and drinking beer.

Ok. I don't drink beer. and I spin while I watch TV. But that's not the point. I mean, when I worked in the cabinet shop, I understood how I got sawdust in my bra and I kind of understood how I would end up with sawdust in my underwear. But wool. Wool doesn't go there. What the fuck?

GASP! I realized that I miss my own bloggerversary. It's been two years since I started spewing madness into the world wide web. Here is my very first post...

http://ginamonster.blogspot.com/2005/01/where-to-begin.html

And once from a year ago...

http://ginamonster.blogspot.com/2006/01/things-that-are-difficult-to-say.html
http://ginamonster.blogspot.com/2006/01/applause-from-mens-section.html

apparently we had a two-fer last Jan 24.

Best wishes to you all. I'm off to ponder life.

6 comments:

Gary said...

Don't worry about "cute" underwear.
If you want to look cute down there , just get some tattoos. They last much longer than underwear. :)

Sensei said...

Filtered underwear...It woulda saved that lady who lit all those matches on the plane a lot of grief.

Instead of smelling like you crapped your pants, it LOOKS like you did.

Rich | Championable said...

I just realized I don't know my blog anniversary by heart... I'm going to go check.

Just FYI, "straight" dudes can be pretty interesting. I hope. Considering I'm one of them.

Jootastic said...

I just signed on for Hillary's bandwagon. Thanks for the link...

Ginamonster said...

gary, one tattoo is enough. I prefer panties. Then I can change them whenever I want!

Sensei, I totally agree!

Rich, I had to check the date. And I was a few days off. AND I have a taste for strait men. with a little bit of michief about them. Considering Wayne seems to think I am some sort of prude, I'm thinking that his friend might be right up my ally. ;)

Joolie-I didn't sign on, but I thought I would pass it along. I haven't decided my opinions yet.

Jootastic said...

On a separate note...I could tell you to whom my last post refers, but I was thinking of emailing you the answer...but then you don't offer your address...grrr...:) If you end up wanting to know, email me at the link on my page. No pressure though.