Friday, November 10, 2006

a-musing

I think it's going to take me some time to grow accustomed to blogging from home. It's certinaly not a problem of ideas, I just seem to forget them when I sit down. Maybe my office just has bad idea fung shuy.

I'm baking pumpkin bread right now, and worried that it won't be cooked in time for me to head to work. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow with my annual Open House. I'm worried that I won't have any customers and that Wendy and Celine's time will be wasted. Wendy is coming all the way from LA. Celine from Carlsbad. The third party I had lined up appears to have fallen off the face of the earth. I suppose I could have tried harder to get in touch with her. Maybe next year.

Watching "Love Actually" again. I needed to feel a littel love, even vicariously. It's such a wonderful film.

Shoot, I just remembered that I promised balloons on the path to the rec room tomorrow. I'm not yet packed and ready to head over there the way I normally am.

I think my cup runnith over again.

No comments: