Friday, February 24, 2012

I had to dig a little for my bliss this week

It was a tough week over at the Elven Cottage. It seemed like just when I resolved to take care of some business, the wind got knocked out of my sails and business ground to a halt. And my moneybone still hurts. And I could list so many things... But I'm not going to because this is my bliss list, not my whining list. That was yesterday.

1. I just couldn't get enough of the snuggles with my nieces last weekend. I woke up on the couch and Zoe climbed up and sat on me and read a book. I know that was her way of hanging out and snuggling me so I soaked up every second that I could. Maddy's smiles can light up a room.
2. The fashion show, excepting a couple of bumps went well, we made some cash, and the girls had fun. Win. After, I headed over to the wife's for game night and it was loads of hilarious fun.
3. Monday was a day off. Even though I was derailed by the computer's sickness, it was still nice to stay home. Actually, I didn't leave my house for two whole days this weekend.
4. I saw some green in my lawn this morning. Perhaps spring is here?

Meanwhile, I smell KFC mashed potatoes. I think that they are oozing out of my pores. That sounds way grosser in print than it did in my head.

1 comment:

Snap said...

I love mashed potatoes! Sometimes the whining day makes the bliss day much better! Wishing you a bliss filled week!