1) Hanging out with friends last weekend. I hadn't done that in awhile. Actually, a very long while. This weekend, I made a point of it and fun abounded.
2) Ten pounds gone!
3) Dinner and a movie with some good company on Sunday
4) Valentines dinner with my family. They are in town for their yearly trip and while I won't get to see them as much as I would like, I appreciate the moments all the more. Like when both nieces climbed into my lap at the same time. I know that they won't both fit forever. Zoe is afraid of Chango. Chango just wanted to lick her. Can't blame him for that. We all do.
5) When I got home on Tuesday and saw all the posts from all the people who had flowers and candy and steak, I didn't feel jealous or pouty that they recieved these things and I didn't. I felt happy and at peace for what I do have. THAT was an incredible feeling. Ok, I was a little jealous of Wendy's steak.
6) Clean. That's all I have the business of saying. But Clean.
Overall, I had a really, really great week. And when the mopies started creeping in, as mopies sometimes do, I thought about what an amazing week I had and changed the mental subject. It feels so much better (and normal) to be happy. Sure, I had my usual moments of self reflection, but I maintained an excellent attitude. Ultimately, that's all I can ask of myself.