Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Look over there! -->

i realize that for some people, a 7 out of 10 isn't so good. in this success driven society, anything less than perfect isn't good enough.

Don't get me wrong. I probably would have cried if I had gotten a 10. And after five minutes of scrolling through all the 8.whatevers, I finally just searched my dang blog. I don't remember what page it was on. I stopped looking at 20-something.

No, the point isn't what my rating is. It's that I got rated. That someone wandered over to my corner of the blogoverse and took a look. And liked it enough to make a note. I don't advertise myself, I rarely tell anyone I have a blog (and yet, they find it...) and yet someone found it. And rated it. And told me they rated it so that I could brag to you all.

I'll call that success...

No comments: