Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cop Out and Coward

We are halfway through the month and the roommate has not paid her rent. I need to say something. This is rediculous. When she asked if I could wait until her student loan went through, she didn't say it would come through around the 25th.

The dogs get into the trash constantly now. Several times a night. I'm tired of picking it up. THERE IS GARBAGE ON MY FLOOR and I am too tired of cleaning it up to do anything about it. I come home to this every day. Kitchen, bathroom, both. No matter how much I clean, the mess reappears in minutes. I know it's because they are bored and lonely because they do it when I am home too. You would think this would make me want to come out of my rooms but I stay in here where it smells like mint and oranges and there is no prevailing sound of breathing.

It's also wrong that I'm not going to feed them before I go. But I am relied upon for this. And that isn't right either.

Sadly, I am far too passive aggressive to say anything. So I stew in silence and writing.

3 comments:

Shila Shila and Cult Jam said...

Wow. That's terrible about the roommate!!!

Is this a recurring problem? How can we convince you to say something to her?

VickeyMichelle said...

It'll be easier to mention the money rather than taking care of her animals. Or you can just not pay cable and wait till she turns it on and gets nothing! Muahahahahah

Chickie said...

I like VickeyMichelle's idea. Just let things get turned off. I'm mean enough to sit and freeze to prove a point.