Monday, July 02, 2007

I feel like I am lying

I haven't given notice yet, and they don't know that I am moving. It's hard to keep this information secret, because I tend to tell everyone everything. I want to be just as excited about my life changes here at work as I am at home.

How to explain to coworker why I, the packrat, want to weed out my crafty supplies and give her my candlemaking stuff? How to share with bossman all the exciting preperations when I can't tell him I am leaving?

Coworker mentioned today someone who is leaving who gave notice right after his vacation. I had to bite my tounge. It's conicendence that I am giving notice this week. Pure coincedence.

Where am I going? Can't really talk about that either. I'm essentially being stolen. I have been recommended not to talk about it. It will be hard. I know they will ask. And if I tell where I am going, they will know who stole me away...Too many secrets. I don't like them.

But I have to say, I don't think I will be missed, work-wise. When I arrived this morning, there wasn't any work to be done. I'm ok with that.

1 comment:

Not So Anonymous Michelle said...

Scandalous! Sounds like an interesting situation, hopefully you can fill in more details after your move.