Thursday, February 17, 2005

Oh boy!

Mr New, I think, has graduated to Mr Now. I am looking forward to another date this evening. Hooray!

I may just go out and buy new books. Except one of them was new. dammit, I should just call and ask for my books back.

CoWorker was in my office again. all flirty. StoopidHead.

I hope you know that when I use derogitory terms to describe men I have dated, it is not because I truly believe they are stupid (except for the part where they screwed up with me) or idiots or anything like that. I generally have nothing but nice things to say about any of them and frankly, if asked, I would tell any of them that they were foolish for letting me go. But everyone has to do what is right for them and I accept thier decisions, although I don't nessesarily agree with the way they went about things. Any time the language is "G" rated, you can rest assured that there are no hard feelings (except about the books!).

No comments: