Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Content

I am overcome with the contentment one feels when she meets someone and it new and happy. I cannot think of a greater happiness. I feel as though I have been given a gift in Mr Now, and although I realize that we are both on our best behavior, I don't think his worst is worse than mine.
I am also greatful, in a way, that he appears to be just as insecure about my intentions as I am about his. I am always that way, but it is nice to meet someone who tends to be a bit timid about when he will see me again, or at least whether I want to see him again. It's good for me because it forces me to express myself more than I would otherwise. ie, "I would like to see you again tomorrow". "I would like to visit your house again"
Quite frankly, I would like to see him again today, but life continues on while I am enamoured, and I have things I have to do tonight.

No comments: