Friday, February 18, 2005

I think Hell just froze

So I'm out on a date with Mr New, when who calls, but Mr Recently. I didn't answer, of course. But the message was, Hey Hon, let's hang out, I've been busy but I can see you now.
Which put me in a funk. and yes, I cried. (ok, I really just shed a few tears) I cried because he called, but he wasn't supposed to. I was supposed to call and demand my books back and he was supposed to feel guilty, but not try to see me, because, he stopped calling because he wasn't interested anymore.
I know the universe is testing me. I know what my answer is. I cannot just leave him dangling in la la land. that's happened to me far too many times. I hate confrontation.
It sucks, because I do think well of him and had high hopes for us. And he is one of the most attractive men I have ever met. Stunning, really. But if he doesn't call when he says he will, or he can't make time for me, even a small amount, well, it just feeds my insecurities. I don't need them fed, I feed them fine on my own.

No comments: