Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Another notable conversation

Sam: Hey, what's Joe's last name?

Me: Momma.

Sam: What is it?

Me: Momma.

Sam: Really?

The rest of us: HAHAHAHAHAH!

And that, my friends, was the best quote of the day. I'm still snickering.


In other conversations, in case you have not figured it out, I'm in escrow. It's a fixer. Pictures when it's mine.

So, I'm talking to my boss about how I don't really know where the washer and dryer go because the garage has been converted (HELLO CRAFT ROOM!!) and the only evidence I can find is a taped over hole in the wall in the kitchen about the size of a dryer vent. But no plumbing right there. I'm thinking though, that I can change the weird bathroom into a laundry room since I don't really NEED 2 bathrooms and, it's a weird bathroom. (you would really have to see it to understand why it's so strange)If I converted the bathroom, I would have plumbing, but no vent. Sigh.

So, the bossman says I could get a 110V dryer and plug it in anywhere.

"I have gas" says I.

He would have left it alone if I hadn't started giggling, but since I did, he's been telling everyone I have gas.

6 comments:

RebTurtle said...

I can't advise you on the plumbing too much, but I can certainly help you with the electrical - at least a little. A house call might be expensive though....

They do make recirculating dryers, which do not require a vent to the outside of the house. I don't know the price or availability, but they do exist. I have very little faith in any (electric) clothes dryer that only uses 120 Volts instead of 240V. Just grossly inefficient by comparison. But then again, you have gas.......hehe.

othurme said...

I actually do have gas and only Joe Mamma can make it go away.

Sensei said...

Just when you least expect her, Fartina! appears.

Rich | Championable said...

Really, Othurme made the only proper comment.

Ginamonster said...

Randy, I wish I could afford to bring you here. Thankfully, Poo is going to figure out a lot of it before he moves away.

othurme, hee hee. The Joe Momma jokes? almost as good as a well placed "That's what he/she said"

Sensei, Fartina has a habit of appearing at the WORST possible moment. I have a feeling that many people have politely ignored her.

Rich, it was a fantastic comment.

othurme said...

Thanks. I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitresses. Hell, knock them right over.