Friday, June 23, 2006

I stole a meme.

1. What curse word do you use the most? It would have to be somewhere between fuck and shit. they are both such great words!

2. Do you own an iPod?Nope. And while I wouldn't turn down a free one, there really isn't a desire to own one.

3. Who on your MySpace “Top 8” do you talk to the most?My Seester.

4. What time is your alarm clock set for?6:00 am.

5. What color is your room?Navajo White. Yay, Apartments!

6. Flip flops or sneakers?either. I like both but am more likely to wear sneakers (tenneshoes. we don't call em sneakers round here)

7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?I like taking pictures of myself.

8. What was the last movie you watched?Last night I watched X Men 3. Then I went home and finished up Pirates of the Carribean

9.Do any of your friends have children?Yes. I don't see them very often though.

10. Has anyone ever called you lazy?Not recently.

11.Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?No.That can be habit forming. I would rather work out my insomnia without help. it's usually caused by stress anyway.

12. What CD is currently in your CD player?The alarm clock has Vivaldi. the car plays Janis Jopiln

13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?Not a big milk drinker, but I prefer chocolate.

14. Has anyone told you a secret this week?um. I don't think so.

15.Have you ever given someone a hickey?possibly a very small one, but I don't remember. I gave myself one on my arm when I was a kid. and then there was the one on my forehead that I gave to myself...

16. Who was the last person to call you?Brother.

17.Do you think people talk about you behind your back?yeah, I know they do cuz then they tell me about it so we can all laugh.

18. Did you watch cartoons as a child?I still watch cartoons.

19. How many siblings do you have?I lost count. 3 biologically, add another 2 that I adopted because they are cute and sort of related. That I know of. Who knows where my dad's wild oats took root that I don't know about!

20.Are you shy around the opposite sex?Depends on who it is. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

21. What movie do you know every line to?Every line? None.

22. Do you own any band t-shirts?Not that I'm aware of.

23.What is your favorite salad dressing?probably poppyseed. I eat it when I am feeling naughty.
24. Do you read for fun?YES.

25.Do you cry a lot?not really

26. Who was the last person to text message you?Stena

27.Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?two desktops. One I actually use and one I could use I suppose.

28.Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoo?No, I have enough.

29. What is the weather like?HOT & sunny.

30. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?Oh, hell yeah. but they don't have to be!

31. Is sex before marriage wrong? No. My mom taught us to try before we buy.

32. When was the last time you slept on the floor?Does tent camping count? I was onthe ground...

33.How many hours of sleep do you need to function?I like 10, I need 6.

34. Are you in love or lust?um...No?

35.Are your days full and fast-paced?uh, yeah.

36. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? nope. too much to worry about. I just like to eat.

37.How old will you be turning on your next birthday?29. Gasp!!.

38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?I try to do both correctly, but don't stress over it.

39. Have you ever been to Six Flags? YUP

40. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? I get along well with most people. Most of my friends are male though.

41. Do you like cottage cheese?With Pinapple!

42 Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?Mostly my side.

43. Have you ever bid for something on eBay?oh hell yes. lots of stuff. maybe I should be ashamed...

44. Do you enjoy giving hugs?depends on who I am hugging. I am not a serial hugger.

45. What song did you last sing out loud? "Ball and Chain"

46. What is your favorite TV show?Scrubs. I watch it onTIVO at a friend's house.

47. Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with?What? it's lunch time? great! I am starving!

48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?hee. just now when I thought about the last time I had butterflies.

49. What one thing do you wish you had?My cup runnith over.

50. Favorite lyrics?don't know.

good gravy that took forever.

No comments: