Monday, May 22, 2006

At a loss

I don't have much to say.

Had a good weekend visiting my grandparents and aunt in Arizona. Grandma treated us to fresh scones for breakfast yesterday. Not the English kind. the American kind where you take bread dough, flatten it out, and fry it in oil till it's brown on both sides, smother it in butter and eat until you can't possibly eat anymore, and then have another. mmm scones. I should make them one day when I have overnight company. Goodness knows, Grandma never had trouble catching herself a man, perhaps Scones are her secret man bait. that just sounds wrong. Oh well.

I feel for my sister who has to answer the wonderous comments about how her eggs are getting old and she should probably freeze them just in case. At least for me the questioning stops when I answer, No, I'm not seeing anyone, no prosects, same as usual.

I'm looking forward to my trip to Yellowstone, which means that you won't have to check in for all of next week because I won't have access to a computer and even if I did, it's camping for goodness sake! put that shit away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun in Yellowstone! I've been there a few times, it's great! Watch out for Grizzlies. I've never actually seen one there but they sure warn you about them alot, so they must be there somewhere! Have fun!