Monday, January 30, 2012

Postal Fun!

Have I mentioned yet that I like to send and recieve awesome stuff in the mail? Like cards and cookies and well, maybe not cookies. They get stale. Unless they are correctly packaged. Mmm. Cookies. I told myself I could make myself a whole batch of chocolate chip cookies when I had lost 10 pounds. I almost did it this weekend anyway.

Regardless, I have never lost my childlike facination with getting stuff in the mail.

Which is why I signed up over at Cheeseblarg to share the joy in her Valentines exchange. Because it's fun.

If you also like to get mail, go sign up for the Bubbly Creations mailing list. There's fun stuff arriving all the time. Not in an obnoxious way, of course. the list is kept in my house under lock and key (I lock my doors) and no one gets to see it but me. And the dog. But he can't read or open the mail box.

gina.bubblycreations@gmail.com

No comments: