Sunday, January 08, 2012

Did I really say a million?

Little did I know how big that number really is. Oh sure, it seems like everyone and their brother is a millionaire these days. Apparently, in dollar value, 1,000,000 just isn't that much. We hear about BILLIONaires every day. Thank goodness I didn't decide to do a billion lunges and squats!

After doing some math, I realized that while 1,000,000 is not unattainable, it would take me so long that I would likely lose focus before then and always regret not having reached my goal. So I revised it to 100,000.

Current count is 280.

My Seester asked how it is that I can stand doing so many at once, but I break it up into groups of 20 so I don't lose track and since my leg muscles are already pretty well developed, it's not too bad. It's actually kind of fun (right now). I do well with goals.

Best part is, with all my fitness goals and better diet, I'm already feeling better and (dare I say?) seeing a bit of a difference. HOORAY!

No comments: