Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's working

Before I decided to return to my core needs and start focusing on being a happier person, I started planning a new "marketing campaign" with Bubbly Creations that allowed me to interract with my customers in a way that was fun and new. And different from what other people have been doing. So I went through my records and grabbed the people who have made purchases or who I thought might be interested in the fun and started mailing stuff.

Firstly, you must know that I love to mail stuff. Partially because I like the process af addressing and weighing and sending. I also love to get stuff in the mail. Not bills, but letters and packages. Even though I am not a big card sender, I like to get them. OK, I like to send the cards, I just don't like to pay for them. I have started making them. That's one of those give and take things. You have to send the cards to get them. I get it.

So anyhow, last Saturday I sent out my first grouping of goodness.

While I have only heard from one person, I can say that her reaction was so overwhelmingly positive that my heart swelled up and my hair stood on end. I couldn't help but smile for quite awhile after.

That. That right there. THAT is what life is all about.

No comments: