Wednesday, November 21, 2007

He could indeed see

After a very slow morning, it came time for me to embark on my date. And while I found him to be very nice and attractive too, I think his wife also finds him nice and attractive.

Turns out that it was a friendly type date (I had a good laugh at myself later) and while I would like to keep him, I would like to keep him platonically. You know, like go hang out with his wife and kid and horses and goats and all that. It's always good to have new friends. And based on how comfortable lunch was, I think we can have a lovely friendship.

3 comments:

NWJR said...

"And while I found him to be very nice and attractive too, I think his wife also finds him nice and attractive."

Oh, that's such a great line. I should start an award for "Best Blog Line of the Week." You would definitely win.

Gretta James said...

Why why why set a single girl up on a date with a married man!! Totally confused xx

Ginamonster said...

nwjr, Thanks! I am flattered!

Gretta, I don't think he was thinking of it as a set up. It was I that assumed it was. Good times.