Thursday, June 14, 2012

The rollercoaster (again)

If you have been keeping up with my ramblings for more than a day or two you know that I tend to think that I struggle with my weight. The reason I think I do is because some days I am content with where I am size wise and other days I feel like jabba the hutt.

Heaven forbid I should happen across a side view. (did you know that my boobs are fricken ginormous? I mean, they look pretty normal when I am getting ready for my shower but then I see a picture and I'm like WHOA! I can't believe I can do crunches with those things!!)

Anyhow, I am back on the "I'm gonna lose that 20 pounds, damnit" bandwagon. To help me with this, I bought myself a fancy pedometer. It has become my new favorite distraction. It tracks things I never would have thought of. you can see it (and buy it) here (this is not a paid advertisement. I really did spend 100 bux on a little machine that applauds when I do something good)

I love it. I've climbed the statue of liberty in stairs already. and I burn about a soda and a cupcake every day. So of course I have to replace those things... I'm kidding. But I have crossed the golden gate bridge 7 times in the last 2 weeks and I didn't even have to leave Reno!

The dog likes it because I run all over the house trying to complete challanges. My coworkers thing I'm nuts(er) because I get caught climging up and down the stairs.

That's all. We'll see if I can shed that poundage.

This story was a lot more exciting when I was going to include pictures, but my "skinny" picture looked like a blonde ape with really big knockers and well, after that I thought maybe I should get back to work.

4 comments:

OsShirt said...

I sorta like blond apes with really big knockers!

Ginamonster said...

LOL.

Lauren said...

I really enjoy reading your blog.

Just wanted to say so.. :)

Ginamonster said...

Thank you Lauren! Now I feel all gooshy!