Monday, January 17, 2005

Where to begin?

Perhaps I have started a Blog because so many of my friends have one. Perhaps I like to think someone might read it. considering I created this blog so long ago that I forgot where I put it, it must not be a major priority.

But today, as I was driving about on the golf course, feeling like I was on a photo safari, (doesn't the driver always get eaten??) I thought, I should share this experience. with whomever might read it, because every one of my days is such a gift, and even though my stories may not always be scandelous or dangerous, they are mine. And sometimes I just have to brag that I work in one of the most beautiful valleys on the earth. I'm not into golf, but the green grass, and the creek running, took my breath away. and when we got to the top of the hill above the 18th green, where sometimes they find mountain lion tracks, and we looked out upon the resort where I work, I felt a contentment that only comes when you love your job.

I have a good time. I'm random, I'm wacky, sometimes I'm downright strange. I hope you enjoy my ramblings. For me, it's the little things in life that make the biggest difference.

No comments: