Monday, March 23, 2009

Wass happinin hottt stufff?

Not much, really. 

Some derby drama. It comes and goes. Crushes, they come and go too. Current one is holding steady even though the ageist voice in the back of my head is yelling that I am plotting a cradle robbery EVEN THOUGH I would totally date someone the same amount of years older than me and we don't seem to have a problem talking to each other online through the evening. 

What we do seem to have a problem with is holding a conversation in person. Which is a bad thing and the insecure voice in my head tells me that this fella has lots of female buddies and that I may be getting primed to be another one. 

Which would be okay. Like I said, crushes come and go. And right now, event hough he's online, I'm playing the "I'm not contacting you" game because I don't wan to feel desperate. And as I write, the pop up pops.

My family was in town this weekend, and I didn't get nearly enough of them. There just isn't enough time in the day to play with my sisters and snuggle my niece and take lots and lots of naps. What there was time for was really bad pictures of me. Seriously, I need to take my new haircut and do something besides pull my hair back.

New hair cut. Layers. Still long.  not a very exciting piece of information. Sorry. Its the newest thing.  

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Funny girl.

Ginamonster said...

Excuse me while I go die now.

VickeyMichelle said...

Dood is that a 16 Candles quote??