Monday, October 22, 2007

Bedtime revelations

So, after checking out the houses on the internet last night (because if you think the people in NV are a little off, you should see their houses) I crawled into bed, ready for a good sleep.

I couldn't get warm. I just shivered. Heck, my KNEES were cold. I started thinking about all the warm blankets (and my down comforter) that are currently keeping my dishes and china nice and cozy warm in the garage. I started wishing I had put away my clothes because the pile on my bed is too high to snuggle under without the clothes falling off the bed. I started brainstorming ways in which I could warm up.

Then, the light went on. (not literally)

I bet if I put on some pajamas, I would be warmer.

Suddenly, I was very glad that I did not put my clothes away because I didn't even have to get out of bed to get a pair. Nope, after much feeling around and careful digging, I discovered my FLEECE pajamas all clean and slightly warm from soaking up my body heat.

I was warm and asleep in minutes.

7 comments:

Chickie said...

Heh. I think we might be related.

Ginamonster said...

We might be! I'd adopt ya!

Gretta James said...

I love fleece pjs, Mmmmm Mmmmm.

Gretta x

Sensei said...

I just got most of my stuff out of my old house Sunday. I am in the same boat. I will be going through it and throw away stuff on the "Gotta Have It, Don't Need It" scale.

After each successive run through, if I still have too much stuff, the bar gets raised as to whether I "Gotta Have It".

One thing I know I am dumping first is my 4" high Barney from "The Simpsons" that when you press the button on back he says, "HELLO! Anybody there?"

If anyone wants it, pay the shipping and it is yours.

qwnfn: anagram, "Queen for a night", which begs the question..."Would you rather be a queen for a day, or queen for a night?"

THW said...

Can you believe that we still have the AC on in New Orleans? I can't wait for the weather to cool down.

lzymzy said...

Dorothy,

You're not in Southern California anymore.

Scarecrow

Rich | Championable said...

Nobody deserves cold knees, man.