Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Oy! Still the same. Yet, different!

Things are relatively the same. there's a new plan C so I won't have to strip and a possible plan D so I won't have to go walk 4th st. the bank is asking for my info but I am dragging my feet a little because I don't have everything worked out.

Yet.

It's not like they seem to be in a hurry unless they are asking ME for something.

I am still confident. I am still feeling mellow about the process. Mostly. I told my seester that someone must have drugged my Sprite. I'm usually a mess about these things. Whatever drugs they are using, I wish they would make my back stop hurting.

One step at a time.

1 comment:

Sensei said...

What have you got against stripping? Don't judge me for the career I chose!

C & D pays well enough to keep me happy, but I won't always have this great bod.

veri-word for today:
LAUNDE: Old English term for high praise for a dry cleaner