Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Currently

Currently, things are crazy.

I got approval from the bank on my house. Have my deposit check in hand, and have ordered the appraisal. I am starting to pack. Packing is daunting.

I have decided to sell my loom and extra wheel since I don't use the wheel and the loom is a bit beyond my abilities as a weaver right now. I would also like something smaller and more portable for storage and travel.

We had a bout on Sat. I skated well and was pleased to have family and friends there to cheer me on.

I should be packing more than I am but it's also nice to relax a bit.

I now (as of this afternoon) have a closing date.

I have the best damn dog ever

There are other things too on a more personal level but that, on another day. Or maybe later if I get some internet access after work

1 comment:

Chickie said...

It all sounds like a good kind of crazy. Congrats!