Monday, July 27, 2009

what happened next

I sent a message Saturday afternoon to make sure NG had not forgotten about the Bout and to see if he was going to make it. This way, if he was not, I wouldn't watch for him. He asked again what time and let me know that he might be a little late.

Then I recieved a message from him informing me that he had a previous engagement that he had forgotten about. That he was sorry, he just isn't good at planning. And please call when I was done.

I replied that it wasn't ok. that it had been important to me that he be there. That I was upset but that I was not going to compete with his family. Thankfully, Wifey had an extra hankie.

Since I am a doormat, I sent him a message letting him know about the after party, what time, and where. He showed. Which made me feel a bit better, though not completely. He's sill on thin ice but knows it.

Tune in for the next installment...

No comments: