Saturday, May 23, 2009

on lockdown

once again, there are things I want to say, that I would like to discuss but I can't. It's driving me crazy. The last thing of this sort never turned into anything, but it still might. 

Today, one thing has nothing to do with me but I am somehow involved, the other, everything to do with me. It may turn into a good thing, it may not. Crossroads where I have to be silent drive me crazy, but without the anonymous status I enjoyed when I began writing here, I have to keep it. 

My wife is out of cell phone range. sigh.

2 comments:

VickeyMichelle said...

Truckee's a bitch. I had to stand just right with my hand extended toward the sky to get a signal!

Sensei said...

You can always email me if you need insight. Of course, most of my solutions involve 12-guages or baseball bats.

Veriword:
lawnuet: the skippy dance you do barefoot on the lawn when you know that the last day of winter is gone until next season