Tuesday, September 16, 2008

stitching block

So, I'm working on another tea towel tour-Where you send a towel all around and everyone stitches on it-and um, I'm stumped. See, we have the opportunity to choose a theme (I generally just like to see what people want to do on my towels) The towel in hand? Her theme is...

Vintage-pre 1950's (ok, no problem!) Places named after a women.

Now, I think I might be able to make it look vintage-y if I didn't feel like I needed to fill the rest of the request.

Actually, I'm feeling a little cranky about this one which never bodes well for my performance. And the towel is already behind...

HELP??

2 comments:

hello haha narf said...

yeah, i am no help when it comes to this kinda stuff. how much room do you have to work with? the entire towel or are others gonna stitch as well?

on a different note, you showed up in my dream tuesday night and i was all, "hello!" and happy to see you. too bad i am going to vegas for a trade show and not reno in early october.

Tab said...

I feel your pain, I am very worried about that towel myself. She also said vintage maps and travel, if that helps. Or just do the pinup you had in mind. She will love it no matter what, and she isn't expecting you to cover ALL of her likes, she was trying to give options. I have absolutely no local type stuff that is a woman's name, I've been doing research... I have NOTHING. So that won't be a part of my contribution (if that makes you feel better?) Good luck, don't stress.