Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm a follower like that

I had to know what I was rated. Apparently, I need to use the word "fuck" more often.

What's My Blog Rated? From Mingle2 - Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating



In the meantime, I got a wild hair to explore my roots the other night and thought I would try my hand at homemade tortillas. If you have never had them, you need to go get some because you just don't understand otherwise why I would want to make them when there is a perfectly good grocery store half a block away.

I happened to mention it to chris and between him and his cousin, they thought they remembered how their grandmother makes them.

I followed their directions. I even cooked them on a cast iron skillet. next time I will use a real recipe. BUT I thought I could still salvage them. So I added cheeze. Everything is better with cheeze. and some garlic because it was still a bit bland. and some butter because tortillas are fantastic with butter.

I actually ate two bites. I won't be making THAT mistake again. That was my excitement for the week. I fell asleep at 7pm last night and although she yawned and made air noises at me, the bird couldn't wake me up to go to bed. (you would have to hear the air noise to understand it and since she only really makes noise when she feels like it, I can't record her for you) She tried. I'm going to miss her next weeke when I am camping. Which means no posts next week. But I'm sure I WILL post this weekend. Until then.

2 comments:

Sensei said...

I got a "PG" rating because it found the word "ass" on my page. I searched, and the only occurance of "ass" is in the word "bluegrass".

Anonymous said...

I got a G rating... and I know I've said fuck on my blog... but my G rating said the only bad word it found was "cocks." I'm dying to know when I used that word. It's just so not like me in the written form...