Tuesday, December 28, 2010

day two

Overall, I will tell you if I like it when I start having normal days.

In other news, although I am not really one to make resolutions, I decided this past weekend to stop being so critical of others. Even the people on TV who may not know I am poking fun at them, but who are people nonetheless. I realized that somethings are either out of our control or not a priority. Maybe someone is having a bad hair day or week or year. Maybe they just don't care. Maybe they are made that way or can't afford fancy clothes or a personal tailor. Maybe they just like to pair polka dots and plaid.

Either way, I realized that it's not up to me to want people to follow my taste or to expect that they should magically conform to what I think is best for them just because I said so. If they aren't hurting me or themselves, who am I to question?

No comments: