Thursday, October 27, 2011

The revolution continues

I still feel the way I felt before about it. But now it's coming out that no one really knows what all those people are protesting about; it seems each has their own adjenda, with no set plan for the group.

Which kind of makes me slap my forehead with my right wing.

Have a plan numbnuts. You can't affect change without knowing what exactly you are changing. Sitting around with a sign that says "I've been wronged" doesn't help me if you can't tell me what is wrong (other than "corporations are evil" of course, which still doesn't tell me HOW you have been wronged)

Keep standing up for yourselves! But for goodness sake, have some sort of platform to stand on because when people start throwing logic, you're gonna get dirty.

No comments: