Thursday, April 21, 2011

A contest! Please vote for us!

Part of the reason I have been going so nuts is that with the track came a lot more stress and responsibilty. I only have a small share of it, to be sure, but when your cup already runs over, it's hard to handle another drop.
HOWEVER it's still a good time. And today I am feeling pretty much normal, which is to say that I'm jumping out of my skin in elation and I don't know why but I'm going with it because, as I mentioned, this is normal for me.

That said, The reno Roller Girls have entered a contest and I would love it to peeces if you would vote for us. With every email you have. We could use the money and the exposure.

Those are my feet in the beginning. they aren't pretty but they are mine. The track however, that IS pretty. YAY TRACK!


Rink Rash from Humans In Motion on Vimeo.


And, if you really really want to make me super duper crazy happy, will you repost?

1 comment:

Sensei said...

It's nice to see the crew is getting into shape. And, when you told me about the track a few years ago, I had no idea it would be that cool.

veriword: humplat
I believe that is the sound that you make when you go over the rail.