Monday, February 28, 2011

Dear Internet, I still love you

I've been pretty well MIA lately. It's for the usual reasons. The things I needed to talk about, I didn't feel like I could talk about and even though I put it all down on internet, something told me that I shouldn't hit post.

I listened to the voice in my head for once and I think that was smart.

Overall, things are good. I am setting goals for my business so that it grows instead of just sitting there. People really seem interested in my woven rugs. Now if I could just get folks to start buying... It will come, I know it.

Boy roomie got married. He looks really happy in the pictures and I am happy for him.

I married Girl Roomie off this weekend. She walked up to the little stage and I looked at her and cried. I am so happy for her. The man she married is a good egg.

It's a little odd to be one of the last ones left unhitched. I never really expected that I would lead that life, but sometimes I would like to. I may later, but I'm not right now. That is a choice I have made.

It's gonna be a whirlwind couple of weeks and then I am praying that it settles down for a little while. I'm getting tired!

No comments: