Sunday, August 17, 2008



Things are good. I had a nice weekend. Had a date Friday with the man who will finally be called, Louie. I can think of one person who will very likely be able to say why. I am being vague again. Another one tonight. Schedules being what they are, I don't know when we will see each other again but we are in near constant contact. Which is kinda nice, and kinda nerve wracking. You know, because I can be insecure like that.

I don't think I mentioned that I saw the Cowboy a couple of weeks ago. I had hoped I could handle it, but apparently I was wrong, so it's a good thing that it was in passing while driving.

I also got a message the other day that W is getting married. I am happy for them but even though I don't want to be with him, it still made me feel a little funny. I think it will always be that way. I wish them both happiness though. As always.

The parade yesterday was loads of fun. Hot, but fun.

That's all I've got.

No comments: